In response to recent COVID-19 concerns, we are writing to assure our clients that we are taking recommended precautions.
You must have a scheduled appointment
if you do not have a scheduled time please call our office at 770-386-2597 and we will schedule a time according to the CDC guidelines.
If you have a scheduled appointment, upon arrival, please call and let us know that you are here, confirm your cell number and please wait in your vehicle.
We will call when we are ready for you to come inside the office.
We are not accepting walk in appointments
at this time.
Please be considerate of our staff and others and schedule an appointment.
• We are asking that all patients please wear a mask or cloth facial covering.
• Please remove your shoes and leave them outside the door, if weather permits.
• Please have your payment ready; once payment is processed you will go directly to a treatment room that has been sanitized.
• No one is allowed to wait in the lobby.
• Please follow social distancing guidelines while in our office.
If you have traveled by plane within the past 2 months, we are asking that you wait to schedule an appointment until at least two weeks after said travel.
If you have any flu like symptoms or a fever, we ask that you please wait to schedule an appointment after you are feeling better with no symptoms.
While in the office, we are taking stringent precautions to wipe down all surfaces with medical grade disinfectants.
We are monitoring recommendations from the CDC and actively implementing those recommendations as prevention.
Thank you for your consideration of others.